2013 marks the acceleration of many changes occurring in both the HR and technology market on a global basis. Industry shifts that began in the last year are now hitting their stride and new paradigms are emerging faster than ever. Now is the time for HR leaders to take prepare, take action and ride the coattails of these changes to make an true business impact, which will require a new way of thinking, persistence, and passion that will separate the leaders from the rest.
Join Appirio experts Jason Averbook, Chief Business Innovation Officer, Heidi Spirgi, VP, Appirio Advisory Practice, and Wes Wu, Managing Consultant, for our fourth annual trends webinar as they look back at what shaped 2012 and ahead to developments they predict for HR and technology in the year ahead, as well as highlight actions that every HR leader should be taking to ensure they are well equipped and prepared for 2013 and beyond.
In this special two-hour event, Jason, Heidi, and Wes highlight the top trends affecting HR and technology that became reality in 2012 and what to look for in 2013, including:
• Business agility is now a price of admission for HR functions around the world.
• Mainstream acceptance of “the cloud.”
• Understanding of best practices around social technologies inside an enterprise.
• How to create a business case for change that truly ties to business value.
• The roles of HR and IT have changed forever when it comes to HR technologies.
• The consumerization of technology is impacting the workforce of today and the future.
• Global at the core vs. an exception is no longer optional.
• What “big data” will mean to enterprises into the future.
• Audience Q&A